Thursday, November 5, 2009

All of a Sudden I Could Do Things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the cover of my newly purchased for a dollar at Walgreens rest o' 2009 and all of 2010 Planner ... the colorful polka-dots are all that is left of the original cover, which in my book means, the planner is now AS IT SHOULD BE! ... except on the inner pages I tried to add 52 more hours to each and every day of the week, extend all weekends to 4 days, which makes a week actually 9 days long counting the additional four days added to the five-day work week, but when I tried to do the math of what that meant for hours in a year x the number of new days to make up that year for the grand yearly totals of extra time, MY HEAD EXPLODED.

You will all forgive me, however, and thank you very much, because I did manage to push the Scan Photo and Upload Blog buttons before my brains spoiled on the floor!





No comments: