Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Three and Four (will be adding to this)

Okay, didn't I say?!!?!?!??!




And here is Scuppers my Sailor Dog












What I saw when I first got to this small town!









Making myself at home, this is a very intimate section of our liquor cabinet; VO and Tanq, but couldn't get 10 in
this small town.

trees and shit, i'll be adding to this ...







and this ...









yeah, so i've been sleeping deep! what i needed! and you can tell the mornings are cold!











whatever, more food ... this is mostly a place holder as we start our last night, or our second-to-last night. we haven't decided if we are leaving in the morning or the next day ... mark says it depends on the early dark/a.m. fishing after all the bass marathon contest guys are gone ...

yeah, i travel with limes ,who doesn't ......................................














No comments: