Monday, March 2, 2009

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Socks ... Pen!

1.When you think about rain, what comes to mind?

Standing naked in the dark wee hours on sandy patch on a property in Blank with Blank.

2.What are you totally terrified of?

Anyone who tries to drill me about information about #1.

3. Name your childhood hero?

I don’t think I had one. Childhood did not seem like a time where anyone was going to swoop in on the rescue.

4.What part of your body is the most attractive?

I have nice shoulders and perky stand on their own breasts.

5.What was the last compliment you gave?

"Oh, my aching I hate you so much!” but I meant it in a nice way.

6.What was the last compliment you received?

"I hate you too!” … okay, not compliments maybe, but terms of endearment.

7.What was the last movie you watched?

”Love in the Time of Cholera.”

8.What do you do with an unmated sock?

When the kids were little, made puppets. Otherwise use them for dusting. Most currently, tie them in a knot and give them to the dog.

9.Do you like wearing odd socks?

Define odd

10.Are you color blind?

Actually yes, when I see people, I don’t see color. However, when I coordinate outfits, pick out yarn and do everything else, I totally see color.

11.Who has really made a difference in your life?

Hazel Margaret.

12.If you could only use one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A pen.

13. My second use for a potato would be to ...

Carve on it and make ink blots.

14.Are you a vegetarian?

No, I like meat too much!

15.What is the first word that comes to mind right now?

Adamant. Adam Ant.

16.What is your favorite CD?

Don’t have a favorite. My music personality is far to split to have a favorite.

17.What is your favorite quotation?

Currently: The witty woman is a tragic figure in American life. Wit destroys eroticism and eroticism destroys wit, so women must choose between taking lovers and taking no prisoners … Florence King

18.Do you believe in hell?

I believe there are several versions of it here on earth.

19.What is an important lesson you have learned about pain in your life?

To a point, like the above-mentioned "hell on earth" kinds of places, pain seems necessary ... to a point. However, good luck finding that "point."

20.What does the world need more of?

Witty woman.

21.What are you looking forward to?

Taking lovers and/or prisoners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne - I enjoy your blog. . . I love the answer to #12. . . your favored form of transport is a pen. . . that is such a smart answer!

Anne Cunningham said...

I have this posted on my myspace blog as well, and #12 was the one that most sparked a comment; and it's funny, it's the one that most "sparked" inside me when I was doing the silly survey. I was all, "I didn't even know I was going to write that!!!!" It's that embedded in me, which was kind of cool. Thanks for dropping by.